Woodo`s FD2

Well not much to report lately, fitted a seeker oil cap and j's racing rad cap out of boredom.

My red interior mats are like new and want to keep them as clean as possible so ordered up a genuine set in black from the "poverty
spec" fd.
Thanks "Si" aka Hendy performance for sorting me out ;)

SMALL UPDATE

Well i have been pondering over last few months if i need/want an aftermarket exhaust for the FD2 and i finally gave in.
This landed today....

Ooooooooh very nice.
Love how the tip looks like the OEM one.

Sound clips later? :mrgreen:

ReKo said:
Ooooooooh very nice.
Love how the tip looks like the OEM one.

Sound clips later? :mrgreen:

Yea that was a deciding factor along with it not being too loud.

Well we will see when its fitted :)

Car is looking clean. :-D

Have you had any luck with the reverse cam input from the oem cam to your head unit?

Can you give me the part number for the OEM honda ambient lighting kit please?

Decided to treat the Civic to a new induction kit, well done the exhaust so be rude not to ;)

Out with old....

In with new...

J`s Racing it is as you can see, most "fiddly" intake i have fitted !
Intake ducts etc....

Was tempted by the Mugen airbox but i like the way the J`s Racing takes the air in high up behind the grill, you can actually see the duct behind the mesh on the Mugen grill.

Only done few miles to test it, not as loud as i was hoping but nice tone along with the Mugen exhaust :-D

Few other bits to fit here over the winter then i guess i will have to go Flashpro next year to make most of the mods, not gonna break any records with breathing mods but as most know there is good mid range to be had with Flashpro/custom map.

Mugen shifter now fitted.
Ain't got out for a drive to give a review but I honestly think it's waste of money.
I had the Mugen unit and oem unit side by side and only difference I could see was the difference in the length of shifter.

Mugen even state it's 10mm shorter throw than oem item and don't state any other differences as such.

So anyone interested in the Mugen item I may suggest just cutting 10mm of the threaded area on the oem shifter.

I would like somebody to confirm there is other differences but from looking at both side by side I couldn't see any.

woodo said:
Mugen shifter now fitted.
Ain't got out for a drive to give a review but I honestly think it's waste of money.
I had the Mugen unit and oem unit side by side and only difference I could see was the difference in the length of shifter.

Mugen even state it's 10mm shorter throw than oem item and don't state any other differences as such.

So anyone interested in the Mugen item I may suggest just cutting 10mm of the threaded area on the oem shifter.

I would like somebody to confirm there is other differences but from looking at both side by side I couldn't see any.

You're spot on, as far as I'm aware it's a OEM unit with a shorter shifter stick, which is disappointing from Mugen.

Mikeyb86 said:
Car is looking clean. :-D

Have you had any luck with the reverse cam input from the oem cam to your head unit?

Can you give me the part number for the OEM honda ambient lighting kit please?

Sorry only seeing this now,ain got the camera wired up as yet as waiting for friend to find the time to do it.
Will pm you part number also.

Well car is out of hibernation now.

Great to be back in the seat again!

Mugen shifter has few miles on it now and seems it's a nice "throw" ,not too short.

Next mod is to fit the Toda decat and have Flashpro here also.

Set of aftermarket rims here also so hopefully next update will include those ☺

woodo said:

Mugen shifter has few miles on it now and seems it's a nice "throw" ,not too short.

Coming along nicely there Woodo ;) Flashpro and map will be the cream on the milk :)

Having mine flashpro'd next week :hello:

T.G.

Topgeezer said:
woodo said:

Coming along nicely there Woodo ;) Flashpro and map will be the cream on the milk :)

Having mine flashpro'd next week :hello:

T.G.

Thanks.
Keep us updated when you get yours mapped,hope all goes well.

Jammy sod!!!
I'm still a couple of weeks away. They haven't gritted in about a week but I need a good bit of rain to wash the roads before my cars can come out to play.
Enjoy it buddy, I look forward to the update ;)

Polk - FD2 said:
Jammy sod!!!
I'm still a couple of weeks away. They haven't gritted in about a week but I need a good bit of rain to wash the roads before my cars can come out to play.
Enjoy it buddy, I look forward to the update ;)

Won't be long now Connor.
Been a good week weather wise here so just got car out few days as I have MOT at weekend,good enough excuse ;)

Back